miércoles, 30 de abril de 2008

i real vex.

today i got ready, went to the crowne plaza hotel. met a few hopeful people like myself then my hopes were dashed. emirates did not choose me. and if they change their minds and call, i am not going. so many months of waiting...i real vex.

anyway God knows what is best for me and maybe this just wasnt it. i was looking forward to staying in 5 star hotels, eating good food, seeing spain, italy, brazil, france. well, i will just have to find another avenue.

1 comentario:

Super Jihan dijo...

hola! :) don't give up! i have tried 2x already for emirates and failed after the group discussions...i will try my luck again this june since they are coming in here in manila. :)

btw, i'm glad that you "linked" me. I'll put your blog on my site too.

God Bless!